#24 Cashmere Shawl
The understated chic of a lacy little shawl - this triangular eyelet and stockinette stitch shawl is given a modern twist when weapped at the waist. The fine cashmere-blend yarn lends irresistible softness and drape.
Mari Lynn Patrick’s triangular shawl features a lovely eyelet lace stitch pattern.
• One size fits all.
• Width across top edge 80”/203cm
• Length from top edge to point 28”/71cm
• 13 ¾oz/20g balls (each approx 110yd/100m) of Schaffhauser/Skacel Imports Cashmere Bijou (cashmere/wool) in #43 grey
• Sizes 2 and 3 (2.75 and 3.25mm) circular needle 29”/80cm OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• Stitch markers
- This pattern has been updated to include only technical corrections and clarifications; no other alterations have been made since its original printing.
- The original yarn used for this project is no longer available. A comparable substitution has been suggested by the yarn company which is available at the time of posting. Be sure to check yarn ball quantity and gauge of substitution yarns very carefully before beginning.
Suggested Substitute Yarn
• Skacel Merino Lace (wool) 3½oz/100g balls (each approx 1375yd/1257m) in #339 pale gray (doubled)
• 31 sts and 40 rows to 4”/10cm over St st using size 3 (3.25mm) needles
Delivery Method: Electronic PDF