99-20-2 Tunisian Crochet Suit
Direct link to pattern PDF. Pattern is fully charted using standard knitting & crochet symbols. Suit jacket is worked in Tunisian crochet. Skirt has a knitted waistband (stockinette) and the rest is worked in (regular) crochet.
- Japanese size 5 Tunisian crochet hook (3.6mm)
- 480g (2400m) Silk Silpalon
- 70g (2240m) Kirara
- 5 buttons (18mm diameter)
- Japanese size 5 knitting needles (3.6mm)
- Japanese size 4/0 crochet hook (2.5mm)
- 560g (2800m) Silk Silpalon
- 80g (2560m) Kirara
- 1 piece elastic for waistband, approx. 73cm in length
- jacket: in afghan stitch, 15 st and 21 rows in 10cm square
- skirt: in stockinette, 21 st and 35 rows in 10cm square
- skirt: in pattern stitch, one pattern repeat should be approx. 4cm wide and 2cm tall
Note: both jacket and skirt are worked with one strand of each yarn held together.