Amigurumi Easter Bunny With Egg Animal Rabbit
Complete your Easter decorations with some cute crocheted Easter bunnies and / or some crocheted Easter eggs.
This PDF PATTERN will guide you to crochet a cute amigurumi bunny as shown in picture. This bunny will make a great hand made gift or a nice toy for kids to play with. The pattern also contains instructions for the Easter egg.
Finished size will be approx. 12 (30 cm) tall, in sitting position, to tips of ears. The bunnies in the picture are made using acrylic yarn (8 ply / (heavy) DK), with hook size G (4 mm)
The egg will be approx. 6 (15 cm) tall.
If you wish to make a taller or smaller version of this bunny or egg, you can easily use thicker or thinner yarn / crochet hook. This pattern is also suitable for wool or cotton yarn.
Used stitches : slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, bobble stitch
Materials needed :
- Crochet hook size G (4 mm)
- Yarn in the colours brown (approx. 70 gram), small amounts of white and cream
- Fiberfill stuffing, safety eyes 12 mm, small piece of white felt
- Stitch marker, tapestry needle, pins
- Optional : matching colour sewing thread for assembling the striped version of the bunny
Skill level : advanced beginner
Gauge is not important for this pattern, just crochet tight enough so your stuffing will not show through the stitches.
If you like this design, check out my Ravelry store for more !
Pattern is my own original design, described in English, using US terminology.
• English version (US terms) of the pattern (PDF) is available as an instand download after received payment. There is also a printer friendly version included.