Bamboozle Baby Striped Jacket
Summary: Striped cardigan/jacket for baby, worked from the top down.
Finished chest measurement: 23” (58.42 cm)
Additional materials: 4 stitch holders
The colors suggested in the pattern are:
- Color A-2304 Misty Greens, 1/3 ball
- Color B-3646 Yellow, 1/3 ball
- Color C-0204 Ivory, 2/3 ball
- Color D-9628 Periwinkle, 2/3 ball
- Color E-2204 Barely Green, 1/2 ball
- Color F-9660 Royal Purple, 2/3 ball
Total: 3.3 balls
Variation #2 “tulips”
color #9555 background bands (MC)
2nd “apricot” color #0505 for the narrow stripes (CC).
Will use 3 balls of MC and 1 of CC.
To knit in all one color, you will need 4 balls.
Featured on April 11-13, 2009 calendar pages.
Pattern is also available through Knitting on the Net athttp://www.knittingonthenet.com/patterns/babyswestripebam.htm