This pattern is supposed to be posted on the DIY and HGTV websites, but it isn’t there. Anyone who is interested, please send me a message here on Ravelry. Give me your email address and I will be happy to email you the pattern, free of charge.
- Madil Kid Seta yarn, 230 yd. per skein, color #288 (Roseberry).
- crochet hook, US size K/6.50mm (or size needed to obtain gauge)
- steel crochet hook, US size 10/1.30mm for applying beads
- 2 tubes of size-6 hexagonal beads, color #401 (black) (approximately 550 beads)
- beading needle with large eye
Gauge: 4 squares = 4” (gauge is flexible for this project)
Finished size: 52” wide at top; 24” from top center to point at bottom center
Note: The wrap is worked on the diagonal, starting at the bottom point.