From Vogue Knitting American Collection
Striped crowns and textured bias brims give these wool caps a fun and lively look. Lily Chin’s inventive dot-and-dash design is shown in three brilliant colorways. The Colorful Caps first appeared in the Fall ‘91 issue of Vogue Knitting.
- 1 .88oz/25g balls (each approx. 74yd/67m) of Rowan/Westminster Trading Lightweight DK (wool 3) in #084 cream (B)
- 2 balls in #606 dark olive (A)
- 1 ball each in #605 green heather (C), #404 light olive (D), and #405 khaki gold (E)
- 2 balls in #99 eggplant (A)
- 1 ball each in #42 cherry (C), #46 burgundy (D), and #70 dusty rose (E)
- 2 balls in #67 red rust (A)
- 1 ball each in #115 orange (C), #403 light rust (D), and #72 gold (E)
- size 6 (4mm) circular needle, 16in/40cm long
- one set of size 6 (4m) doublepointed needles (dpn)
- stitch markers
The original colors may no longer be available. Substitutions will need to be made.