Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 4 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
This pattern is available as a free Ravelry download
So… there must be a million ribbed hat patterns out there, quite a few of them cabled. Why should you knit this one?
Well, let’s see…
- the transitioning from 2 x 2 ribbing into the cable pattern is really nice: the knit stitches come together to form the cables instead of having cables start from 2 knit stitches and 2 purl stitches!
- this pattern is free!
- you get some very snazzy cable charts!
- you can wear this hat in the snow!
- you can wear this hat on an airplane!
- you can sew a giant pompom to the top of this hat!
- you can wear this hat while being abducted by aliens!
- you can wear this hat while fighting off the impending zombie apocalypse…
- …or while hiding in your zombie apocalypse survival base!
…have fun knitting :)