Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 3 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
Lillie of the Valley
This pattern is available for free
Summary Lace stole with applied edging.
- Size US 3 (3.25 mm) straight and 32-inch (81 cm) circular needles
- A few yards of scrap yarn
- 4 stitch markers, 1 in a contrasting color
- Size E / US 4 (3.5 mm) crochet hook for provisional CO
Gauge 1 repeat of Chart A stitch pattern, blocked = approximately 2.5” / 6.35 cm wide by 4” / 10 cm tall
- Main Color (KPPM): 6 skeins
- Contrast Color (KPM): 3 skeins
Charts Main and border lace patterns.