Morning Coffee Shawlette
This soft shawlette seems as basic and essential as a morning cup of coffee or tea. The slip stitch pattern is simple, and the shape is a classic triangle,worked from the bottom up so rows get smaller as you go.
The character and size of the shawl—and the knitting experience—change dramatically with your choice of yarn weight, with instructions given for DK and Fingering.
- Adjustable to any size.
- Instructions given for two: a child size /kerchief and a shawlette for adults.
- Slip stitch pattern is simple and memorizable for most knitters
- Written pattern; no charts
- Many helpful notes along the way
- Minimal photos on instruction pages
- Test knit by more than 20 knitters
The KAL Line is a collection of projects designed for knitters to indulge their creativity and make accessories and objects that are uniquely their own. The collection will include 6 new patterns and one bonus previously published Stitch Marker pattern. They’re primarily accessories and one object for the home. Thanks for looking!