Motif Top Cardigan Shrug
Visit www.OutstandingCrochet.com and follow by e-mail to receive free patterns, tutorials and new patterns in the shops announcements!
Bohemian look is never complete without layering. Throw this light cardigan on your sun kissed shoulders! You never get tired of it - worn in 2 different ways - it is so much fun.
- Intermediate to level up. Pattern includes all charts, 160! step-by-step pictures, schematics and instructions to guide you through the process. Try to get out of your comfort zone and level up.
- Crochet chart/diagram reading skill is desirable, but not required.
You should know how to crochet following stitches:
ch (chain), sl st (slip stitch), sc (single crochet), hdc (half double crochet), dc (double crochet), tr (treble crochet), dtr (double treble crochet), puff stitch.
This pattern includes:
- 3 PDF files,
- my love and passion to every single step in creating crochet patterns :),
- 160! step-by-step pictures,
- written instructions.
Instructions are given in English language, American terminology.
- 3 mm.
- Fingering Weight Yarn. Shown here: Lindy Chain by Knit Picks (Fingering weight # 1, 70% Linen, 30% Pima Cotton, 180 yards/50 grams) - 5 skeins in Urchin (P - Purple), 2 in Honey (Y - Yellow), 2 in Harbor (G - Green).
- tapestry needle, 2 locking stitch markers.
- ONE SIZE, fits S - 1X / 34 – 46” / 86.5 – 117 cm in bust circumference. Shown on pictures mannequin size is 39 ¼” (100 cm) in bust circumference.
- Square motif (see file 2WaysCardi_SquareMotif.pdf): 16 x 16 cm (6 ¼ x 6 ¼”).
- Honeycomb Stitch: 4 repetitions x 10 rows = 12 x 12 cm (4 ¾ x 4 ¾”).
My biggest gratitude for your interest in my pattern!
Thanks for visiting my shop OutstandingCrochet!
© 2016 Natalia Kononova
© All patterns in this shop OutstandingCrochet.etsy.com are copyrighted by and intellectual property of Natalia Kononova.
TERM OF USE:
-You may sell finished items based on my patterns. Please, follow this regulations:
- Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
- The items cannot be mass-produced.
- Items must be made only by the buyer.
- Give credentials to Natalia Kononova at www.OutstandingCrochet.com as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and in the listing if selling on-line.
- You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Natalia Kononova at www.OutstandingCrochet.com on the item’s tags and listings. Thank you!
- Please, do not share my pattern as it takes a lot of hard work and time to learn skills, required for designing, writing, photographing and putting together crochet patterns. Copyright violation is not a victim-less crime!
- Purchasing the patterns does not remove the copyright protection of that pattern but gives you only the right to make items from it.
- Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced, transmitted, translated or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission.
- This material can not be used for any type of mass production/ manufacturing!
- All rights reserved. All documents are the property of Natalia Kononova. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form or by any means. It is strictly prohibited to use my patterns for commercial purposes.
Thank you for respecting the copyright law!
Best wishes to you and Happy crocheting!