- marked by wildness or absence of restraint
I was having a rather challenging week. I was in the middle of massive exams at school, I was doing edits for a book project, and the neighbor’s son had just handed me a tiny sick kitten he found on the driveway of a house down the street.
I had no time to knit. But if I didn’t knit something, I was going to have a breakdown.
So I made these socks. They’re quick and easy but still quite satisfying.
The elongated stitches help coerce even the most pooling-prone yarn into good behavior. The pattern will suit both men and women, and there are three sizes to help you fit almost anyone.
If your life is proving a bit challenging these days, maybe these will help!
These are perfect for you if:
- You love interesting cables
- You want to wrestle a multi-colored yarn into submission
- You need a little help holding onto your sanity at the moment
They’re not for you if:
- You don’t like charts (the pattern uses charts)
- You hate swatching (you need to swatch to check your needle size)