Zombies and babies have one thing in common – they are very messy eaters! Whether the cause of your personal laundry apocalypse is pablum or brains, a good bib can make all the difference. And this one has a lot of advantages. It’s reversible, so you can flip it for the next feeding if the first side gets messy. It’s double-thick, so it’s extra-absorbent. It fits on over baby’s head, so it’s hard for wee ones to take off by themselves – even the crawling dead! And if your ravenous little monster is still hungry after their meal, the bib even has a finger for them to suck…or gnaw on, depending on their preference, of course.
(In lieu of actual brains, try blobs of tomato sauce for that lovely gory look!)
This bib is part of a five-bib ebook collection which will be coming out in December 2013. You will automatically receive a discount of $3.50 towards the purchase of the ebook if you’ve already purchased one of the bib patterns!
- knitting, purling
- chart reading
- working in the round with DPNs (two circulars or the magic loop technique are also good alternatives)
- grafting (aka Kitchener Stitch)
- double knitting know-how, including picking up stitches along edges (explained in pattern)
Other materials needed
- 2 stitch holders
- spare length of yarn about 8” long
- stitch marker, or whatever else you like to use to mark beginning of rounds
- tapestry needle (for grafting)
- (optional) safety pin