I changed the pattern a little bit, I wanted it longer, and between 2 sizes. I begun to knit straight after I had 44st for each front.
It’s a little bit too big yet, but i’m giving it a chance anyway.
14th september : it’s all done : blocked, buttons added. The size is a little bit big, but that’s fine by me.
What I regret a little bit : the button band and buttonhole band roll a little bit inside, they don’t stay really in place. And I should have done more buttonholes, because there is a small space between the 2 fronts when closed.
But I love it anyway.
The pattern is a little bit confusing to begin, not usual at all, but in the end, all went fine.
I felt in love with Larisa’s project so i used the same yarn. That’s the first time i knit this kind of yarn, wondering if it’s going to be “bling bling” or precious. Based on Irr-saukh’s similar yarn, and how much I love it also, i’m crossing my fingers.