remaining skeins are in the odds’n’ends bin.
I made some simple modifications, based on my own taste. I do not like the very top center of the shawl being all YO/K2tog, so I did Chart A, then changed Chart B as follows: Rows 1-4: Followed Chart B. Rows 5-12: Followed Chart C, line 1 and then 2. Rows 13-14: Followed Chart B. Rows 15-22: Followed Chart C, Lines 1-2. Rows 23-26: Followed Chart B.
This made the B section match the Chart C section that follows it a bit more and eliminated the more open lace at the top center neck that I did not like so much. At the end of my Row 26 of the B section, I had the 65 stitches required to move on to Chart C.