Modifying this quite a bit for sizing! Following 4th size for cast-on thru waist shaping. Bust increases only on front, as darts instead of along sides. Following length measurements for smallest size. Above nipple line, decreasing 2 sts on front at sides 5 times total to get 3rd size stitch count for shoulders. Following 2nd size for sleeves, knitting to 1” shorter length. Knitting body on size 7; sleeves on size 6 & 8 - since I have learned that knitting sleeves magic loop results in a tighter gauge for me. Short rows would not have been centered on the back for mine, so I moved them (this was before the update was released).
11/16/13 - body done to armholes. 11/17/13 - first sleeve done to armhole. 11/18/13 - second sleeve done to armhole. Joined for yoke. 11/20/13 - ready to start CC#3 in the yoke! And crap… I will be a little less than 2,000 stitches short of the official 50,000 stitch requirement for NaKniSweMo. Pffft. I’m totally still counting it. :)
Final stitch count: 48,396.
11/25/13 - wore it to work today. Fits perfectly, love it!