Pair no 3 from this book.
I use different left overs for this project; I have no idea what they are as they are so small balls and the name tags have disappeared.
I used 2 mm needles (dpn’s) for the cuff and 2.25 mm for the hand and thumb.
How I did it:
I found some colours that I thought worked well together. When I started the knitting I changed the mustard for some white instead.
Then I took all the small balls and with the help of a kitchen scale I split them into two equal balls.
I had some initial doubt that I had enough yarn, so I had a plan b, some other leftovers I could use if needed. But in the end, I didn’t need any more of any colour that I have decided the placement for.
Each mitten weights 27 gram, and I had 37 gram in each pile. In other words, I have leftovers from the leftovers’ ;)
I am very happy about the colour combination, and glad I picked white instead of the mustard in the end.