aGhexia's projects
Gilet Presque Sans Manches
Finished
February 23 2017
March 19 2017
Project info
Gilet Presque Sans Manches
Tuwe by Christina Adorjan
Crochet
Me
Hooks & yarn
6.5 mm (K)
14 stitches and 11 rows = 4 inches
Phil Mystere
2.1 skeins = 507.5 yards (464.1 meters), 210 grams
Feuille
Notes

J’utilises un crochet tunisien 6,5mm contrairement à un 5,5mm pour que le gilet soit un peu plus ample.


I use a 6,5mm tunisian crochet instead of a 5,5mm to make a ample vest.

23.02.2017

Lors de la chaînette, j’ai monté 10 mailles de plus qu’indiqué dans le patron, dans le but d’avoir un gilet plus long. Ce qui nous fait 179m au lieu de 169m, donc en comptant les 22m pour la bordure : 201m au total.


I chained 10 additional sts at the beginning to have a longer vest. So I chained 179sts instead of 169sts, and with the 22sts for the border : 201sts in total.

25.02.2017

Notes :
Les augmentations se font toujours au milieu du rang, même en ayant augmenté le nombre de mailles.


Notes :
Increases are always made in the middle of the row, even if I made 10sts more at the beginning.

03.03.2017

Pour commencer le dos du gilet, j’ai préféré couper le fil et le reprendre 22 mailles plus loin.


To start the back, I prefered to cut the thread and to take it back 22 stitches further.

19.03.2017

J’ai terminé le gilet, j’en suis vraiment très contente ! Avec le fil choisi, les mailles rendent bien et la texture est agréable.
Au total, sans compter la bordure en honeycomb, j’ai fait 65 rangs.
J’ai fini par des bordures en mailles serrées plutôt qu’en mailles coulées pour que ce soit plus facile à coudre.


I finished the vest, and I’m really happy about it ! With the chosen thread, the stitches look good and the texture is pretty.
In total, not counting the honeycomb border, I made 65 rows.
I ended up with single crochet instead of slip stitch to make it easier to sew.

viewed 89 times | helped 2 people
Finished
February 23 2017
March 19 2017
About this pattern
aGhexia's star rating
aGhexia's difficulty rating
22 projects, in 142 queues
  • Project created: February 27, 2017
  • Finished: March 19, 2017
  • Updated: March 26, 2017
  • Progress updates: 2 updates