gauge on size 7 = 17x24. LOVE the fabric!
finished bust ~ 36.5” (+3” of ease on me)
only modification I made was to shorten the sleeve cuffs by 5”; I didn’t want them to turn up.
in the pattern, Julie directs you to knit for x”. I was a lot more confident in my finished blocked row gauge than my working gauge, so I converted those inches to rows (and the finished gauge) and counted rows. worked great.
3-22-13 - posted more photos (thanks, Katie!) and blogged about it (here).
3-16-13…and blocking. started the second sleeve on the 12th and joined it to start the yoke on the 13th…actually finished the knitting yesterday and spent my knitting time today sewing down the collar, grafting the underarm and weaving in ends. that always takes longer than I think it will.
3-8-13 - ribbing on first sleeve nearly done - looking forward to an evening of tv and more knitting!
3-3-13 - finished ribbing, joined 2nd skein of heichi. great knit so far!