Photo color is a bit too pink…Skein photo is closer.
Completed with two skeins less than pattern called for.
Wanted to make this in ruby. Each time I looked at the yarn in my stash, it seemed too purple. Thought it might be a trick of the light. But it wasn’t. I checked my order…it says I ordered garnet, so I’ve got garnet… I have no idea how that happened. I wondered why the email said it was on backorder when the website said ruby was in stock. Somehow I had ordered garnet instead…
Love how it came out anyway. No modifications needed. But I did continue the increases for the full length of the gores instead of ending them two pattern repeats before.
Note on the yarn: love the yarn, but this color, garnet, lost a lot of color in the wash. Now looks like faded purple denim.