(because this color reminds me of the glazed apples on a tart tatin)
This project had a bit of a rocky start:
I first CO the smallest size but was halfway through the ribbing when I realised it would turn out too tight.
So decided to start again, CO for the 39” size and was finished with the ribbing when I realised that I had 10 less stitches than I should. Decided to go ahead anyway, and I basically took 10 stitches from the back portion
Madtosh DK always grows a bit lengthwise after blocking (at least in my experience) so I knit 15.5” inches for the body, which blocked to 18”. The same for the sleeves, I knit 16” which blocked to 19” or so.
Started the v-neck decreases at 14” from CO, decreasing 1 stitch on each side every other row, until I had 14 stitches on each front side (to match the 14 stitches on each side of the back). For the sleeves I followed the directions for the smallest size.