Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 43 projects made from this yarn and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
© Tina Whitmore
From the colorful mind of Tina Whitmore at Knitwhits comes a new handpaint yarn line:
- Six multicolors with at least 2 coordinating semi-solids for each multi.
- Each multicolor ball starts & ends with the same color, making adding a new ball a breeze with less waste!
- No sudden color breaks, no “wildlife” Our yarn is a soft, feltable, single-ply, 100% wool and is made in the USA
- These yarns knit up at the popular 4-5 sts/inch and 6-8 sts/inch gauges, they are interchangeable with other self-striping yarns and can easily be used in any Knitwhits patterns suggesting self-striping yarns.
- Our yarn is carefully handpainted in small batches. Some variations may occur between dye lots. When ordering larger quantities we will endeavor to match colors as close as possible.