099 Puppy Boka amigurumi Pertseva Ravelry
English on Ravelry
ITALIANO - Etsy
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
FINISHED SIZE: Approx. 11 cm (4 inches) high.
Crochet in rounds
MATERIALS AND TOOLS
You will need:
• Steel Hook 1.75 mm (US steel hook – 6, UK steel hook - 3 ½).
• Steel Hook 2 mm (US steel hook – 4, UK steel hook - 2 ½).
• Yarn wool 40 g (Fingering / 4 ply (14 wpi) - 400 m per 100 g skein).
• Oddments of black yarn for a nose (Fingering / 4 ply (14 wpi) - 400 m per 100 g skein).
• Boucle yarn 50 g. Approximately of the same weight as previous yarn.
• 2 plastic eyes for toys, approx. 10-12 mm.
• Long sewing needle for tightening.
• Stuffing: hollofiber or padding polyester.
• Fake eyelashes (stripe 8 cm) – optional.
For a scarf (optional):
• Knitting needles 3,5 - 5 mm or hook 3,5 - 5 mm
• Yarn wool – some Lace (800 m per 100 g skein).
ABOUT THIS PATTERN
Pattern written using USA terminology
This pattern is easy to follow with step-by-step instructions (12 pages with detailed instructions, tips, photos illustrating the process)
Add 3 patterns to your basket and get less expensive for FREE
MAY I SELL FINISHED PROJECTS?
Yes, You may sell Items made using this pattern (please read terms at the end of the pattern)
If you have an online shop where you sell items made from our patterns, you’re eligible to be included to our list of LittleOwlsHut-designed toy sellers, and get some free publicity for your shop. It’s 100% free service to you! Please visit (www.LittleOwlsHut.com) for details on how to apply.
DO I NEED SPECIAL PROGRAM TO OPEN FILE?
You will need Adobe Reader to open this Pattern. The program can be downloaded for Free at http://www.adobe.com
P.S. 30% discount on all my new patterns if you buy it within 48 hours of release! Subscribe to my Newsletter to be the first who knows about new patterns available for sale!