#14 Cabled V-Neck Pull
Pattern Description from Vogue Knitting, Winter 2008/09: “Josh Bennett’s pullover is a riot of gorgeous cabling that covers every inch from cast-on to bind-off, fluting the edges delicately. Small twist-stitch cables are mirrored on either side of the yoke (they’re also places above the elbows) before the traveling twists prevalent on the body and sleeves take hold. A ribbed inset fills in the spot where the central cable ends; both front and back have the same shaping and gently sloped neckline. The entire sweater is made with ‘Gems Sport’ by Louet North America.”
“Close-fitting pullover in an allover cable and rib pattern, with wide V-neck and 3/4-length set-in sleeves.”
- Bust (stretched) 32 (37, 42)/81 (94, 106.5)cm
- Length 22.5 (23.5, 24)”/57 (59.5, 61)cm
- Upper arm (stretched) 11 (13, 14)”/28 (33, 35.5)cm
- Note: Due to the elasticity of the cable and rib pat, this garment will stretch to fit.
- 6 (7, 8) 3.5oz/100g hanks (each approx 225yd/206m) of Louet North America Gems Sport (superwash wool) in #30 cream
- One pair size 4 (3.5mm) needles or size to obtain gauge
- Cable needle
Pages: 66 & 95-96.