#144 Yoga Bag
Yoga practitioners will love the simplicity and functionality of this felted Yoga Mat Tote. A simple tie closure keeps it shut and the beautiful JUL rolled leather handle (make an I-cord handle if you like) makes it comfortable on the shoulder. For those archers among us, it was pointed out to me that this might also make a great quiver! It’s designed for the intrepid beginner; it requires knowledge of knitting and purling, increasing and decreasing, picking up stitches, working in the round on circular needles, and some simple hand-sewing.
The #144 pattern also includes instructions for two sizes of the Everything tote, which has its own Ravelry entry.
- 825-875 yards (754-800 m) worsted weight feltable yarn in (A) and 50 yards (46 m) in (B)
- Size 11 (8mm) 16” (40cm) circular needle or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 11 (8mm) double-pointed needles (set of 4 or 5) or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle, sewing needle, and like-colored sewing thread
- Stitch marker
- 1 JUL 30” (70cm) Buddha handle with tabs in black (HR2-301T)
- 8 matte black rivets
- 1 Noni metal label in white bronze
- 4 2mm seed beads to apply label
The Yoga Bag as pictured is made in Shepherd’s Wool Brown, with contrasting I-cord edging and bottom in Shepherd’s Wool Berries.
For a list of stores that carry this pattern (or can order for you), please visit NoniPatterns.com/store_locator.php.