Arezzo, a stunning medieval town in the Tuscany region of Italy, is famous for its jewelry making. Inspired by the sun-drenched hills and artisanal wonders of this area, this tank is knit in a crisp, cool linen-cotton blend that is ideal for travel knitting and wear.
Designed to be worn over a camisole, this top-down tank has a simple drop-stitch lace panel that begins at the straps and travels diagonally down the front and back of the garment.
Fitted around the bust, the tank has gentle waist shaping and then introduces a full hem of the drop-stitch pattern for ease of fit at the hips. The overall effect is both flattering and easy to wear.
Finished bust measurement:
28 (32, 36, 40, 44, 48, 52, 56)” / 71 (81.5, 91.5, 101.5, 112, 122, 132, 142)cm. Sweater designed to fit with about zero ease at bust.
- Knit Picks Lindy Chain (70% linen, 30% Pima cotton; 180 yds / 165m per 50g ball); 3 (4, 4, 5, 5, 6, 6, 7) balls; shown in Honey
- US 2½ / 3mm circular needle—or size needed to get gauge—choose a needle length that’s slightly less than the finished chest size you’re making
- US 1½ / 2.5mm circular needle—or one size below needle above and same length as needle above
- stitch holder or waste yarn
- 4 stitch markers + 2 more unique stitch markers
- yarn needle for weaving in ends