ASE's Little Lamb-Knit Version by Anita Elmore
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 41 projects made from this pattern and much more? create a free account What am I missing?
ASE's Little Lamb-Knit Version
This pattern is available as a free Ravelry download
Pattern is written to be worked in the round, and is a very simple pattern to follow for a beginner.
- Worsted Weight Yarn (I used White and Light Brown, but you may use any colors that you’d like your Little Lamb to be!)
- US 5 Circular or Double
- Point Needles Black safety eyes OR
small amount of black thread/yarn for embriodering eyes
- Poly-fil or toy stuffing of your choice
A few comments about the pattern from my testers:
- “The pattern was very easy to follow. I really liked the pictures, that helps me when I’m making something. I guess a picture really is worth a thousand words.”
- “Really easy pattern to follow and the directions are clear enough for new knitters - loved knitting him and seeing him emerge from my needles.”