Blue Shimmer Yoke Cardigan
This pattern was originally designed in 1947 and became the most popular design sold by Bohus Stickning; representing the characteristic style of Bohus Knitting
One chart is provided for the color work.
40 (44, 48)” approximate bust/chest width
The book also contains patterns for
Solveig Gustaffson variations
Solveig Gustaffson provides kits for
- Blue Shimmer sweater/cardigan, which has the patterns for both and enough yarn to knit either the sweater or cardigan
- Blue Shimmer Hat and Scarf, which has the patterns for both and enough yarn to knit both
- Kimmet Croft Fibers’ Fairy Hare (60% Rambouillet wool, 40% Angora; 1 oz. = approx. 150 yards/137 meters): 8 (9, 10) oz. #FF27 (MC); 1 oz. each #FF51 and #FF33; and 0.33 oz. #FF32; 0.25 oz. each #FF19, #FF49, #FF55, and #FF59.
- Nine 5/8” buttons
- Size 3 for unpatterned area - 16” and 29” circular
- Size 2 for patterned area - 16” and 29” circular, and double pointed
- Size 1 for ribbing - 29” circular, and double pointed
Note: “Follow graph making increases or decreases in rounds indicated. This is necessary to make the sts in the round evenly divisible by the number of sts in the pattern repeat.”