This is a great beginner project because it’s made up of 3 rectangles. Depending on which closure you choose, you can get away with only knowing how to knit & purl! You can also make all the errors of a novice knitter - wonky cast ons & cast offs, wobbly stitches, etc. - and you can hide them (& your ends) away in the seams. :)
For more experienced knitters, this is a great, practical little pattern to use up leftover sock yarn.
What might you keep in your pouch?
- Attach it to your laptop bag’s strap & keep a USB stick, internet dongle, or other small accessories in it.
- Put your knitting notions in it & toss it in your WIP bag.
- Put your MP3 player in it & go out for a jog!
- Put a few notes in it & go out dancing.
- Slide it onto your guitar’s headstock to keep your picks.
- Choice of 3 different closures.
- Photo tutorial for Loop Closure.
- Life-size schematics for easy measuring.
Many thanks to Nylwenn for the amazing work she did on the French translation!