To crochet this beanie is fun, I think you will enjoy it and will not stick to making just one piece. This beanie is also exceptional in that it is crocheted in one piece, even when making the visor you do not have to interlock the yarn. And you can make it without visor too!
The pattern is pdf tutorial written in American crochet terms, including:
- materials needed: 5mm/H and 4mm/G hook, worsted yarn
- stitches used: single crochet, double crochet, special stitch
- gauge: 6sc and 10 rows = 5cm/2”
- instructions to crochet this hat in sizes: 0-1y, 1-3y, 4-10y, teen/adult; head circumference from 38cm/14” to 58cm/22,5”
- instructions to crochet the flower
- 2 shemes
- 3 photos
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.