Carrot - Cute Amigurumi - Life Size Toy Food - Play Kitchen - Vegetable CROCHET PATTERN No.41
Look, more cute crochet vegetables! This carrot is very very cute, imagine it together with a tiny crochet rabbit! ^^
The carrot is very suitable to use as decoration in your kitchen or store, but you can also make lots of them for your kids to use as an educative toy in their play kitchen. The possibilities are endless!
It’s a lot of fun to combine them with other crochet food you can find in my Etsy store, it looks very nice when you put them all together in a bowl. :)
Needed to make this crochet pattern:
- left over yarns, sport yarn, category 2 of the standard yarn weight system.
You really don’t need a lot of yarn to make the carrot.
- a 2.5mm crochet needle, if you want the carrot to be the same size as pictured. The carrot in the pictures is around 4 / 5 inch tall and around 2 inch wide, the part of the leaf is around 3 inch.
- a little bit of filling material.
Needed skills to make the pattern:
- Magic ring
- Increasing and decreasing stitches
- Chain stitches
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet)
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Double crochet (UK: treble crochet)
The pattern is written using UK and USA crochet terms, with full sentences.There are no abbreviations used.
Skill level: easy.
There are detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
All item prices are including a 21% sales tax. After your order, you’ll be sent a specified receipt stating the amount of payed sales tax in percentage (21%) and in US Dollar (for instance $0.98).