This beautiful lacy Hat is both slouchy and delicate. Quick to knit and gorgeous too, it’s the ideal gift Hat!
Growing up from the ribbing in the brim, the lace panels gently adorn the body. The continuity continues through to the crown, as the decreasing is integrated into the lace pattern.
Worked bottom up and in the round, this pattern is available in 4 sizes.
- To fit size: 17 (19, 21, 23) inches, 43.25 (48.25, 53.25, 58.5) cm
- Finished size: 14 (16, 18, 20) inches, 35.5 (40.75, 45.75, 51) cm
- 100g/240m/262yds Natural Dye Studio Angel DK OR 100g/251m/275yds Lorna’s Laces Honor DK
- Set 3.5mm & 3.75mm DPNs
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers as necessary
- Gauge 20sts x 34rows to 10cm/4inches
- Knit and purl stitches
- Knitting in the round
- Increase & decrease techniques
Instructions are provided in both written and charted format.
PDF file size: 1.1MB, image res. 300DPI
Technical editors: Tana Pageler & Heather Murray