Color Me Stripey Golf Club Covers
Updated February 2015: Edited for content and layout - now available as an eBook!
This classic club cover features deeply textured patterning on the head of the cover to cushion your club, while stripes of color help you designate which club is which. Instructions are included for 3, 5, 7 and 9 irons.
14 inches tall; 8 inch circumference
- MC 1 ball Mission Falls 1824 100% merino superwash, 85 yards per 50 gram ball; color: 008 Earth
- CC 1 ball Mission Falls 1824 100% merino superwash, 85 yards per 50 gram ball; color: 027 Macaw
- US 3/3.25 mm straight needles
- US 5/3.75 mm straight needles
- Darning needle
- Small piece of cardboard (for tassel)
28 sts/29 rows = 4 inches in unstretched K1, P1 rib using smaller needles
Knitting a cover of your own? We’d love to have you come join Club Sexy and show us what you’ve got!