PDF comes with a generous 15% off coupon on Colour Adventures Yarn until the 26th of December in celebration of this release!
Twisting cables undulate and wrap around bobbles in deep shades of cranberry and crimson while reverse stockinette panels highlight the cablework and provide a dappled canvas.
Red tells many stories: this hat was inspired by the gorgeous reds that Elena dyed in the Colour Adventures yarn.
I come from a small family. This yarn reminds me of my new family, my in-laws, and the warmth with which they’ve taken me in. I named it after a family recipe on my husband’s side that was passed down to me. I’ve also modifed it for vegeterian use with my friend Jan’s help. It will make your house smell incredible and free your hands up to knit!
Grandma Lois’s Cranberry Pork (or Tofu!)
1-2 lb (1/2-1Kg) pork roast or chicken breast or firm tofu
5 or more potatoes
5 or more carrots
1-2 cans of whole cranberry sauce
- Cut the meat/tofu into smallish portions, about 2”/5cm square, and place into crock-pot.
- Cut the potatoes into 1”/3 cm chunks and put into crock-pot.
- Chop the carrots into small medallions and put in crock-pot.
- Pour over the cranberry sauce, set on low and walk away!
- 4-5 hours later, serve with fresh baked bread or biscuits.
Many thanks to Jan & Elena for thir incredible editing skills. You are amazing!