This is a PATTERN for crocheted Crew Boots.
Price is for pattern only and not for the finished booties.
ALL MY PATTERNS ARE WRITTEN IN STANDARD AMERICAN TERMS!
Language - only English!
For your convenience there are step by step description and many photos.
Skill level: easy/intermediate
Pattern is made for size 0-6 months with changes for 6-12 months.
You can make them bigger using thicker yarn as worsted weight yarn.
Yarn in main color (MC)
• 25g of any DK weight yarn (LIGHT 3) in beige (brown) color
Yarn in contrasting color (CC):
• 25g of any DK weight yarn in green color
• 25g of any DK weight yarn in cream color
Hooks and notions:
• crochet hook 3.5mm (E) or size needed to obtain the gauge
• tapestry needle
• stitch markers (optional)
st(s) – stitch(es)
ch – chain stitch
sc – single crochet
dc – double crochet
hdc – half double crochet
sl st - slip stitch
Price is for the PATTERN only, not the finished product. YOU CANNOT RESELL, MODIFY and SHARE MY PATTERN BUT YOU CAN SELL THE FINISHED ITEM IF YOU LIKE.
Mon Petit Violon Designs ©2014