Crinoline Days Chair Set by Lily Mills Company
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
Crinoline Days Chair Set
This pattern is available for free.
Published in Lily Design Book No. 66, Filet Crochet, by Lily Mills Company in 1952 or 1953.
- Mercrochet: 4 balls (Art. 161) White; or
- Daisy: 3 skeins (Art. 65), or 4 balls (Art. 97) White
- Steel crochet hook No. 13
- In Mercrochet: Chair Back Doily, 12-1/2 x 16 inches; Arm Rest Doilies, 8 x 11-3/4 inches.
- In Daisy: Chair Back, 13-1/2 x 17 inches; Arm Rest, 9 x 13 inches.
Gauge: In Mercrochet, 7 spaces and rows = 1 inch; in Daisy: 6 spaces and rows = 1 inch.