This is a PDF pattern for Crochet Hanging Pomegranates.
Pomegranate is a symbol of prosperity and fertility in many regions, Mediterranean, Middle East, Caucasus, India, China, Peru… and often they are given as presents to newlyweds. Except for their symbol they are rich in antioxidant and very tasty.
Basic knowledge of crochet is required (US terms), at least how to make a single crochet stitch, half double crochet, double crochet, triple crochet, working in back loops and increase in the same stitch.
MAIN MATERIALS AND TOOLS:
- Acrylic, Cotton or Bamboo yarn in 4 colours: Red, White, Pink and Green
- Hook size 2.00 or 2.5mm
- Stuffing material
- Tapestry needle
- Large Pomegranate: 10cm (4in) high × 8cm (3in) wide
- Small Pomegranate: 8cm (3in) high × 6cm (2 ½in) wide
- Hanging Cord: 26cm (10 ½in) long
- If you are planing to use a different yarn brand or type, use a hook size at least 0.5mm less than suggested on the label of the yarn to create tight stitches.
Instructions are written in English and expressed in US crochet terms.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have :)
VERY, VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:
By purchasing any 4 or more of my patterns you will get the fourth one for free. Simply add 4 or more patterns to your shopping basket and the least expensive pattern will be, automatically, chosen as a free pattern; for 8 patterns the 2 least expensive becomes free and this goes on. Please note ‘Combos’ are not eligible for this offer as they are already offered at a discount.
PLEASE HAVE IN MIND:
- You may not copy, resell, translate,post on the internet or redistribute (fully or partially) this pattern.
- Mass production and Internet sales of finished items based on this pattern are not allowed. If you are interested in doing so please contact me.
Thanks for looking :)
Blog: Toma Creations