Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 1141 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
Cupcake Hat (archive)
This pattern is available for free.
…if this hat is intended for a child under 2 years of age, DO NOT attach any buttons, or anything that can be pulled off and choked on.
- Cup "Paper": 1 skein acrylic worsted (gold color)
- Frosting: 1 skein acrylic worsted (pale pink color)
- Cherry: approx 2 yards bulky weight acrylic (red color)
- 1 set US size #7/4.5mm double pointed needles OR SIZE OBTAIN GAUGE
- Large-eyed, blunt needle
- Stitch markers
- Optional: Buttons, scrap yarn, beads, safety pins