Elourne is an elegant, sculptured beret featuring mirrored cables and lace, creating structure and warmth. The detailed patterning provides a pleasurable knit, which is worked bottom up and in the round. Provided in 3 sizes, the instructions are both charted and written out.
Also available as a kit directly from J&S.
- To fit size: 19 (21, 23) in, 48.25 (53.25, 58.5) cm
- Finished size: 16 (18.75, 21.25) in, 40.5 (47.5, 54) cm
- 100g/192yds/180m Jamieson & Smith Shetland Aran
- Set 4.5mm DPNs
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers as necessary
- Gauge 18sts x 24rows to 10cm/4inches
- Knit and purl stitches
- Knitting in the round
- Increase & decrease techniques
- Basic cables
- Simple lace
Instructions are provided in both written and charted format.
PDF file size: 1.3MB, image res. 300DPI
Technical editors: Tana Pageler & Heather Murray