Festivity Tea Cozy
Circumference: 16.5 / 19”
Height: 6 / 7.5” (excluding pompom)
Oddments of various Cascade Yarns were used totaling 69 / 98 gr including the pompom = approx 10 / 15 gr each of 6 colors with an extra 10 g MC for each pompom.
The yardages listed above have 10% added, to allow for knitter differences.
Actual yarns and colors used:
* Cascade Yarns Eco, 100% Peruvian wool, 478 yd /
250 gram hank: color #8010 Ecru (MC)
* Cascade 220, 100% Peruvian wool, approx. 220 yd /
100 gram hank: color #9469 Hot Pink, held double
(or use 1 strand Eco color #8456 Carmine Rose) (A)
- Eco+ color #0507 Lipstick (B)
- Eco+ color #7098 Merlot (C)
- Cascade Yarns Baby Alpaca Bulky, 100% baby alpaca, 108 yd / 100 gram hank: color #581 Turtle (or use Eco+ color #2452 Turtle) (D)
- Eco+, color #2749 Orange (E)
I wanted to use up oddments of yarns I had on hand, and love how these colors work together Although yarns A and D are thicker than the others, they are only used for 3 rows at a time. I did make a little effort to knit the A and D sections snugger, instead of employing the usual stranding tactic of spreading the work before knitting the 2nd color. I’ve listed the alternate Eco+ color numbers for these 2 yarns, if using the given yarn make you nervous!