The circumference size can be adjusted in 2” increments by adding or removing pattern repeats.
Beanie (brown & grey): 18.5” circumference, 8.5” deep
Slouchy Hat (red & black): 18.5” circumference, 10.5” deep
- ~50g (200yds/183m) fingering weight yarn in dark color
- ~50g (200yds/183m) fingering weight yarn in light color
- short (40cm) US1.5/2.5mm circular needle (or size to get gauge)
- US1.5/2.5mm dpns (or a second circular needle) to work the crown
- tapestry needle for weaving in ends
Beanie: The brown & grey sample used 28g Bruin (brown) and 41g Sycamore (grey) in Miss Babs Yummy 2-Ply.
Slouchy: The red & black sample used approximately 30g black and 35g red in Lang Jawoll solids.