Full Circle Tank/Tee/Sweater
Worked entirely seamlessly from the top down, this top implements clever construction through the use of provisional cast on and seamstress techniques. The easy cables give you something interesting to do in a sea of stockinette, and the details are in the finishing! The 3-page PDF includes charts and written instructions for the cable panel, and now offers instructions for working both short and long sleeves!
XS, (S, M, L, XL, XXL)
To fit: 30-32 (32-34, 36-38, 40-42, 44-46, 48-50) inch busts
Shoulders: 12.5 (12.75, 13.5, 14.5, 15.5, 16) inches
Bust: 32 (34, 38, 42, 46,50) inches
Length: 25.5 (26, 26, 26, 26.5, 27) inches
Hem: 40 (42, 46, 52, 57, 60) inches
- Sublime Soya Cotton DK, (50% soya, 50% cotton, 110m/120yd per 50 gram ball); Color: Pumpkin 087; 6 (6, 7, 8, 9, 10) balls for sleeveless version; 2 additional balls for short sleeves, or 4 (4, 4, 5, 5, 5) additional balls for long sleeves.
- US 5/3.75mm straight needles
- US 5/3.75mm 32 inch circular needle
- Stitch markers in three colors
- Cable needle
- Blunt, large-eyed needle
- Crochet hook size F (optional for working provisional cast on and helping pick up stitches)
22 sts/30 rows = 4in/10cm in stockinette stitch
Note about gauge: Yarn used for sample was knit at a gauge of 22 sts/30 rows to measure 4in/10cm. Blocked, the piece stretched to a gauge of 20 sts/32 rows to measure 4in/10cm. If you are substituting yarn, make sure that your finished swatch measures to appropriate gauge when washed and blocked.
Making one of these for yourself? We’d love to have you come join Club Sexy and show us what you’ve got!