Game of Thrones: Four House Sigils Set
This listing includes all four patterns from my Game of Thrones sigils amigurumi. It contains a direwolf pattern, a stag pattern, a lion pattern, and a dragon pattern. All four patterns are also available individually in my shop.
- Worsted weight yarn in light grey, dark grey, black (Direwolf)
- Worsted weight yarn in light brown, dark brown, cream (Stag)
- Worsted weight yarn in beige, tan, light brown, dark brown, white (Lion)
- Worsted weight yarn in red, burgundy, dark grey, black (Dragon)
- F hook (3.75 mm) (All)
- Stuffing (All)
- 12 mm safety eyes in blue (Direwolf)
- 9 mm safety eyes (Stag)
- 12 mm safety eyes in brown (Lion)
- 12 mm safety eyes in green (Dragon)
- Scissors (All)
- Tapestry needle (All)
- Slicker brush (Direwolf and Lion)
You should know how to work in the round, increase, decrease, work in the back loops, change colors, and do half-double and double crochet.
The final pieces should all measure approximately 7” tall (the stag is 7.5” if you include the horns).
These are icrochetthings original patterns © 2014-2016. Do not claim as your own. Do not copy, sell, or distribute these patterns. Do not sell any products made from these patterns. Game of Thrones belongs to George R. R. Martin.