House amigurumi or door stop
♥ Crochet your very own Amigurumi Home ♥
Fun little house for you to make. Fantastic for children to play with or a quirky item to have sitting on your shelf. If you like, with the addition of a pebble pouch, you can even make it in to a doorstop!
You will be able to instantly download a detailed step by step PDF tutorial using English terms (US conversion chart at the beginning) containing lots of photos, and a guide to special stitches also with photos.
Skill level; easy.
● Yarn – approx 100g of main house colour, approx 50g for roof and scraps for door and windows
● Hook – size 3.50mm (size E in US)
● Needle and thread
● Toy stuffing
● Beads, buttons, felt shapes to decorate
I used Cygnet Aran yarn as I found that using slightly thicker yarn than DK, it made the house more stable, though you could really use what ever thickness you wanted as long as the stitches are not too loose.
● ss = Slip Stitch
● ch = Chain
● dc = Double Crochet (sc for US)
● tr = Triple Crochet (dc for US)
● dtr = Double Treble Crochet (tr for US)
Special stitches (tutorial at the end of the pattern for this stitch);
● dc2tog = double crochet two stitches together (sc2tog for US)
I am more than happy to help you with the instructions of this pattern, simply message me, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please do not copy, share or sell copies of any of my crochet patterns. You are more than welcome to sell your lovely creations using my patterns and I would be thankful if you would put a link to my shop or blog www.littledoolally.com in your description.