Pattern Description from MarnieMacLean.com: “Jamison Square is located in the Pearl district of Portland, OR, and is named for an influential local artist and gallery owner. Decked out with a huge fountain, modern totem pole-like sculptures and plenty of trees, Jamison Square is a fun, artsy, and relaxed place to pass the time or walk your dog. The easy fit and large cowl on this pullover, carry that same comfortable and fun feel while the seamless construction makes for quick finishing.”
- Pattern contains 12 sizes
- Finished Bust Circumference – 30.5 (34, 36.75, 39.75, 43.25, 46, 48.75, 52.25, 55, 57.75, 61.25, 64)” / 77.5 (86.5, 93.5, 101, 110, 117, 124, 132.5, 139.5, 146.5, 155.5, 162.5) cm
- Sample size: 34” / 86.5 cm shown on a 36” bust. Suggested ease: 1-3” If you are between sizes, choose the size smaller.
- 1160 - 2438 yards Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool (45% wool, 35% silk, 20% Nylon) DK weight
- US#5/3.75mm* circular knitting needle in 24”/60 cm length
- US#5/3.75mm* DPNs or a second circular for working sleeves
- US#4/3.5mm circular knitting needle in 16”/40 cm length for cowl
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Cable needle
- Stitch holder or waste yarn
*Or size to obtain gauge.
What you get
You are purchasing a PDF download. You will need a free copy of Adobe Acrobat to open and print the file. I accept Pay Pal payments only. This pattern is 8 pages plus a cover and is provided in color that should print well in black and white. The pattern includes a full and detailed schematics, charts, photos and all the instructions needed to complete this pattern. The file is 5.5MB and may take a few minutes to download over a slower connection. Because of the nature of PDF downloads, I cannot offer refunds, but I will do everything I can to resolve issues that may arise. Please don’t hesitate to contact me.
To knit this pattern, you must be able to:
* Knit * Purl * Read charts * Work short rows * Cable * Knit in the round * Three-needle bind off