Knit Quilt-Block Greeting Cards by Ann Budd
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 9 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
Knit Quilt-Block Greeting Cards
This pattern is available for free.
Pattern available in PDF format: Knit Quilt-Block Greeting Cards pattern
- Needles, size 0000 (1 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle, small-eye
- Crochet hook, size 10 (1.3 mm) steel
- Silk ribbon in colors matching the thread, 1¼8 inch (3 mm) wide, 1 yard (.9 meter) each
- Acid-free white glue
- Handmade paper note cards and envelopes in coordinating colors, 3
Heart motif, 2” x 2.5” (5.1 x 6.4 cm);
star motif, 2.25” x 2.75” (5.7 x 7.0 cm);
snowflake motif, 2.75” (7.0 cm) square