Kozue: Japanese (Romanji) for (n) treetop.
The pattern detail is reminiscent of treetop gazing;
the twiggy branches,
the framed space,
the filtered light,
the susurrus sway.
Inspired by the wonderful cashmere woven wrap made for me by http://www.newov.com/
Alternative Habu Yarn Ideas:
- 2 threads A-166 Ramie
- 1 thread XS-21 Linen (to give a more drapey result)
- 2 threads A-33 Fine Merino or A-177 Fine Merino
- 1 thread A-98 Geelong Lambs Wool (now discont.)
- 1 thread A-169 Naturally Dyed Cashmere
- 1 thread A-171 Naturally Hand-dyed Kasuri Cashmere
Knitting Machine Instructions now also available upon purchase of this pattern, select Kozue by KM. Enjoy!