The gentle leaves that grow out of the brim adorn the body of the Hat, and graduate as stems of twisted knit stitches towards the crown. Drapey and slouchy, this beret is full of charm.
- To fit size: 17 (19, 20, 22, 24) in/ 43.25 (48.25, 51, 55.75, 61) cm
- Finished size: 14.5 (16, 17.5, 19, 20.5) in/ 36.75 (40.5, 44.5, 48.25, 52) cm
- 100g/270m/300yds Manos del Uraguay Silk Blend OR 100g/270m/300yds Malabrigo Silky Merino
- Set 3.75mm DPNs
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers as necessary
- Gauge 23sts x 30rows to 10cm/4inches
- Knit and purl stitches
- Knitting in the round
- Increase & decrease techniques
- Twisted stitches
- Alternate cable or tubular cast-on
Instructions are provided in both written and charted format.
Do you need help with this pattern? We have a specific discussion thread in the Wormhead’s Hats group where you can ask any questions.
PDF file size: 1MB, image res. 300DPI
Product code: WW125KLimpetiole
Technical editors: Heather Murray and Tana Pageler