Midnight Magic Crochet Afghan
Afghan worked in strips and joined, with border worked last. White strips are embroidered, light blue strips are worked with bobbles, and dark blue strips have chevron texture. Worked in basic Afghan stitch (Tunisian simple stitch) and variations.
- 4 (4oz) or 5 (100g) skeins 9070 Horizon Blue (1150 yards)
- 6 (4oz) or 7 (100g) skeins 9010 White (1610 yards)
- 6 (4oz) or 7 (100g) skeins 90131 Lt. Navy (1610 yards)
- Brunswick Germantown or Heatherblend may be interchanged.
- 14-inch alumninum Afghan Hook size I for body
- Crochet hook size G for trim
This pattern uses American crochet terms.