Mystery Sock VIII: Gentle Wisdom
Kits for this pattern can be purchased for $25 by Clicking Here!
Description: Embroidered knitting was the featured technique for the 2016 Mystery Sock design! This beautiful cuff-down sock pattern was originally presented in a series of Seven Weekly Clues, but now it’s available as a complete pattern that will keep you entertained and amazed at how awesome your skillz are! If you haven’t given embroidered knitting a try yet, this is a great opportunity as we’ve provided lots of written, pictorial, and video tutorial instruction to get you going. And if you’ve already tried embroidery on knitting, you’ll still have fun with the pattern - and perhaps you can throw your own creative twists on the design! The pattern contains instructions in text and charts.
- Narrow Width: 6.0 - 7.5 inch circumference at ball of foot
- Medium Width: 7.5 - 9.5 inch circumference at ball of foot
- Wide Width: 9.5 - 11 inch circumference at ball of foot
- And foot length is determined by the knitter.
No yarn purchase is required to participate in the KAL, but kits are available for $25 in your choice of many colors by Clicking Here.
- One 100g skein of Sock-aholic II, Sock-aholic Sparkz, or Sock-aholic Old No.8 yarn in your choice of 27 colors.
- A set of 5 bobbins of embroidery yarn in the colors shown.
- Your choice of an embroidery-themed stitch marker to commemorative that you’re taking your knitting to a new level!
- The Mystery Sock VIII: Gentle Wisdom pattern by Wendy Gaal in pdf and/or Ravelry Library download.