Race Car - Racecar - Car - Cars - Amigurumi Toy - CROCHET PATTERN No.62
Inspired by the Viper and Porsche cars, I made this race car for a lovely little fellow in need of a soft and squeezable car toy. :)
This lovely little race car can’t wait to be made by you, it’s really a great gift for kids who love cars, or use it as decoration in the kids’ bedroom.
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 4.0mm crochet needle, if you want the race car to be the same size as pictured (around 6” in length)
- Light worsted weight yarn
- Filling material
- A sewing needle
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Basic sewing skills, to put the amigurumi together
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- The ability to change colours
- Magic ring
- Chain stitches
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet)
- Very basic embroidery skills
The pattern is written using UK and USA crochet terms, with full sentences.There are no abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Skill level: easy-medium.